Metal Gear Acid 2

 
GAME NAME
Metal Gear Acid 2
LANGUAGE
English
RELEASE DATE
March 21, 2006
GENRE
Shooter, Hot Game
VIDEO GAME
Link Youtube
DOWNLOAD
 
Following the deep tactical strategy from the previous Metal Gear Acid game, Metal Gear Acid 2 features an improved card-based strategic gameplay system with card weapon upgrades and over 500 cards to use. The title delivers enhanced tactical gameplay and new visual effects, including an innovative 3-D mode packed with exciting gameplay and trailers that are viewed with special 3-D glasses. As the role of top-secret agent, Solid Snake, players will make calculated decisions to plan out their infiltration strategy and accomplish the mission in a turn-based game.

Author: PSP GAMES

Silence - I like it. I often stay up late, looking for something, but I do not know what it is. I am so funny, I like to talk but I rarely speak.

YOU MAY LIKE: