LocoRoco

GAME NAME
LocoRoco
LANGUAGE
English
RELEASE DATE
September 5, 2006
GENRE
Hot Game, Puzzle, Kids
VIDEO GAME
Link Youtube
DOWNLOAD 

LocoRoco plunges you into a colourful world where jelly-like creatures (LocoRoco) sing, roll and bounce their way through levels to reach their goals. Guide your LocoRoco through the various worlds using a simple tilting and bouncing gameplay mechanic -– using the PSP system's Left and Right shoulder buttons to tilt the ground up to about 30 degrees in either direction. The jelly-like LocoRoco don't stay still -- guide these little characters as they bounce, roll and jump their way to the goal, avoiding splinters and enemies.

Author: PSP GAMES

Silence - I like it. I often stay up late, looking for something, but I do not know what it is. I am so funny, I like to talk but I rarely speak.

YOU MAY LIKE: