Buzz Brain Bender

GAME NAME
Buzz Brain Bender
LANGUAGE
English
RELEASE DATE
NA
GENRE
Educational
VIDEO GAME
Link Youtube
DOWNLOAD GOOGLE DRIVE
Give you and your friends a mad mental workout with Buzz's brain-bending pocket puzzles on PSP. Buzz swaps his trademark suits and the bright lights of the studio for a lab coat and clipboard in Buzz!: Brain Bender -- a light, entertaining and humorous way to give your brain a workout. Buzz! Brain Bender offers colourful, entertaining brain games, designed to be instantly understandable, fast-paced and accessible for all ages let you test your cognitive mojo or take on specific challenges. Once you've greased the wheels, Buzz!: Brain Bender lets you take on all comers with the entertaining Pass Around Brain Battle mode for up to six players, where one PSP is passed between players.

Author: PSP GAMES

Silence - I like it. I often stay up late, looking for something, but I do not know what it is. I am so funny, I like to talk but I rarely speak.

YOU MAY LIKE: