Saru Getchu P

GAME NAME
Saru Getchu P
LANGUAGE
JPN
RELEASE DATE
Jun 20, 2006
GENRE
Action, JPN
VIDEO GAME
Link Youtube
DOWNLOAD GOOGLE DRIVE

One day, Kakeru and his good friend Hiroki went together to the professor’s laboratory to play and saw monkeys wearing funny hats making a mess inside, ending up with Kakeru, Hiroki and the monkeys being sucked into a time machine. That was all the handiwork of a white monkey called Specter who, in order to create a world belonging to monkeys, activated the time machine in the laboratory to send the monkeys back to the past. You have no time to loss to catch the monkeys, or history will be changed!

Author: PSP GAMES

Silence - I like it. I often stay up late, looking for something, but I do not know what it is. I am so funny, I like to talk but I rarely speak.

YOU MAY LIKE: