Initital D Street Stage

GAME NAME
Initital D Street Stage
LANGUAGE
JPN
RELEASE DATE
2006-02-21
GENRE
JPN, Racing
VIDEO GAME
Link Youtube
DOWNLOAD GOOGLE DRIVE
Initial D: Street Stage is the long awaited port of the arcade smash hit, Initial D: Version 3. Street Stage brings all of the game modes straight out of the arcade into your PSP. Players can race head to head via wireless Ad-hoc or take on the racers straight out of the anime! Street Stage introduces a new card system for customization of their vehicle. For every race/battle you win, a card is awarded. Different cards provide different effects, so the more you race, the more powerful your car can be! Street Stage features over 200 cards to collect.

Author: PSP GAMES

Silence - I like it. I often stay up late, looking for something, but I do not know what it is. I am so funny, I like to talk but I rarely speak.

YOU MAY LIKE: