Code Lyoko Quest For Infinity

GAME NAME
Code Lyoko Quest For Infinity
LANGUAGE
English
RELEASE DATE
November 16, 2007
GENRE
Adventure, Action, Animation
VIDEO GAME
DOWNLOAD
An adventure/RPG based on the 3D animated action-adventure television series, Code Lyoko is about a group of students who uncover a parallel universe called Lyoko inside a super-computer that is threatened by a virus that could destroy the universe. Four ordinary students -- Jeremy, Odd, Ulrich and Yumi -- must help a virtual humanoid creature named "Aelita" to stop rogue computer XANA's latest attack on their real world. Code Lyoko combines high-tech gadgetry and adrenaline-packed missions in an innovative blend of adventure, combat, platform and space shooting gameplay.

Author: PSP GAMES

Silence - I like it. I often stay up late, looking for something, but I do not know what it is. I am so funny, I like to talk but I rarely speak.

YOU MAY LIKE: